Products / Nylon / Superior 3-Strand Nylon
Superior 3-Strand Nylon
Our best-in-class twisted nylon product is suitable for the most demanding marine, industrial and fall protection applications where impact absorption and abrasion resistance are critical. Plied premium nylon and a four-stage manufacturing process make for an exceptionally low-torque, low-shrink, highly spliceable and hockle-resistant construction. This heat set and marine-finished rope is commonly used for anchor rodes, mooring lines, and tug pendants in the commercial marine industry, safety lines in construction, and tow ropes in the industrial industry. Trust this cordage when life and limb depend on it. You will not find a more premium product on the market.
- Trusted for critical applications in marine, industrial and fall protection
- Heat set for a slightly firmer lay
- Coated with our marine finish for added abrasion resistance
- Excellent shock absorption
- Uses heat stabilized yarn